The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnifocus calendar workflow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
How do you use a calendar to plan out tasks and projects? This question is probably less about OF and more about effective use of a calendar.

I've been using Omnifocus for about a month, now, reviewing every single action in every single project each night to create a to-do list (by flagging) for the next day. I get more done (and forget less) than ever before!

Now, I'd like to start planning for longer periods of time using a calendar. I think I'd like to "action plan" a week in advance, placing next actions on the calendar so that I no longer have a daily to-do list, but a week-long agenda.

Any thoughts or links (especially with pics) would be extremely helpful!