The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Set default arrow style? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I’m using the pro version to create diagrams of building sites in which I have to note distances between structures, etc. That means I constantly have to make two-headed arrows with .5 thickness and “allow connections to other objects” NOT checked. Is there some way to make the arrow I want appear as the default instead of having to create it new each time? That ability would speed things up for me tremendously.

Thanks for any help.

Option-click the Line Tool to inspect it, then you can set its default that way.

Sweet! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Option-click the Line Tool to inspect it, then you can set its default that way.

Great tips