The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature unrequest - automatic change of scale unit in Gantt chart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There is one small thing that I find annoying when I try to adjust the view on the Gantt chart. It is the fact that OmniPlan will automatically change the unit type. For example, I select Month, then I try to resize the Gantt column size. At some point, OmniPlan convert the unit to Quarter. This is done way before the size limit for the month, week, etc. string is reached.

Like the behavior of the return key, this could be made configurable. By the way this is a good improvment from beta 6.

There was a discussion in a previous thread about beeing able to mark a milestone as complete. I think it is good idea.

Finally, when a task is 100% complete, changing the dependencies schedule should not affect the completed task. Actually when it is started, the actual start date should not move.

Count me in when OmniPlan goes on sale. I like it a lot so far!