The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'd like to hire an OmniPlan guru Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a need to get a project that has been built in Google Sheets into OmniPlan. I would think it's a moderately large project (it's about 600 rows, each row being a task) but I don't have much experience yet with OmniPlan. Ideally, someone would help build the project for me then also be available for continued support going forward. Anyone out there interested, please let me know and let's talk.

No luck with anyone interested in me hiring them for this project? Does anyone know of a forum where I might find someone interested in being hired to complete this project?

I don't call my self OmniPlan guru. But I am familiar with 2.2 and think can do this job. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetgreen View Post
I have a need to get a project that has been built in Google Sheets into OmniPlan. I would think it's a moderately large project (it's about 600 rows, each row being a task) but I don't have much experience yet with OmniPlan. Ideally, someone would help build the project for me then also be available for continued support going forward. Anyone out there interested, please let me know and let's talk.
I'd be happy to talk to you and see if I can help. Post a reply if you're interested.

Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgreg View Post
I'd be happy to talk to you and see if I can help. Post a reply if you're interested.

Greg
Hi Greg ... I can be reached at mintoot@gmail.com
Let's talk ... if I can be any help. Mintoo