The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No keyboard to enter sync password Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried to synch my iphone with my mac first by broadcasting the settings over the server, but the phone didn't detect them. I then emailed the settings and clicked the link, which worked until it got to the screen that asks for my username and password for MobileMe ... the keyboard doesn't pop up with that screen, so I can't enter my account information to get the synch settings. Any suggestions?? Keyboard works fine in all other programs.

Last edited by RLS; 2008-08-23 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: more specific title

Update: Got it to come back. However, there may be an issue with the keyboard closing if you mis-hit away from the field while typing. Just a thought

Issue resolved: I was able to type in the first three letters of my userid/pw combo then I lost the keyboard. Help please.

Last edited by remedy5; 2008-08-25 at 05:25 PM..

That's exactly what happened to me ... first few letters, then keyboard vanished.