The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug: "cleaned-up" inbox items reappear on relaunch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running into a bug in the past few revisions where about 80 directly-checked-off inbox items, which had been cleared by prior "clean up" operations, reappear in my inbox every time I relaunch. (Items moved into projects by setting their project/context during the cleanup are *not* still floating around, however.) This started with an update late yesterday and continues with the latest version right now. Rebuilding from a backup has had no positive effect.

Am I the only one seeing this?

No, I see this too. And I see them even though I'm filtering using "Remaining".

I also saw this, but only in the last 24 hours or so of updates.

I'm seeing it, too. It just started yesterday. Then today I had the multiple-tails problem, which I resolved by reverting to a backup from yesterday (lost a bit of work, but not too much). Now the reverted-to backup is exhibiting the reappearing-inbox-items problem. Another backup and restore cycle had no effect.

Brendan

Lately, I had been deleted inbox items that I completed rather than checking them off. I figured that if I could do them in 2 minutes without processing them out of the inbox, then I didn't need to file them. So I only had a few such items come back. I just deleted them and they didn't come back. I think the other alternative is to process them into a project and context.

Curt

I also have this problem but the "Clean Up" does the trick for now until this bug is fixed.