The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Firefox Bookmarks Import aren't Visible Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After importing my Firefox Bookmarks (bookmarks.html file), they show up in the Collections List in the Bookmarks manager. However, on the browser Start page, when I click on "Bookmarks" after "History", the Imported Bookmarks category does not appear. How can I make that happen, so I don't have to always go to the Bookmarks Manager? I am an OmniWeb newbie, not much of a techie so please make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

Yes you should have a account to use functionality of bookmark i am using Google bookmark and every-time i bookmark something it ask to login and easy for me to next time access. you should also try login in Firefox. Thanks

Thanks, I am not into the whole Google Bookmark thing, I will just continue to use OmniWeb bookmarks as I have.