The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Toggle State of Context via AppleScript? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Seeing as you're having so much fun, can the same principle be applied to the Availability filter? I'm forever toggling it between "Remaining" and "Any Status" to look up information in tasks that are completed, and therefore hidden.

Or is there an easier way to achieve this that might have escaped me? A lot escapes me these days.