The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

All of a sudden all objects are being rearranged Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
...while simply extending a line.
I pasted a few objects from another document into a new document.
One of these objects was a line, which I was dragging longer.
Once I released the mouse button, all objects rearranged (horizontal alignment > see attached file) automatically.
I can't undo this action (meaning I have to redo this page).

FYI: no diagram style has been selected, so this shouldn't be the problem (I guess)

Since this isn't the first time this happened and I can't find it elsewhere in the forum: Can anybody help me with this problem?

I'm using Omnigraffle Pro 5.2.1 on OS X 10.5.3

The document template you used has auto layout turned on. Use the diagram layout inspector to turn it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
The document template you used has auto layout turned on. Use the diagram layout inspector to turn it off.
True, thanks!