The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting Wrap to Shape Preferences Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm trying to use the application as a quick brainstorming app in the first instance.

I want to dump a bunch of ideas as separate topics intially and only rearrange them later.

I'm getting frustrated because the application creates inappropraitely sized and shaped rectangles for each bit of text. The text either overflows or is forced into strange and narrow vertical configurations.

I can fix this later, but it completely breaks the flow of thought.

I'd like to pre set a preference--or a template? to have the text box size itself according the the length of the text I enter, but have been unable to figure this out or find it in the documentation.

Thanks
Paul