The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Migrating review dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone else noticed any unwanted migration in the review date for their projects? A couple months ago I set up all my projects to be reviewed weekly, spread out during the week. It seemed lately that I didn't have many projects to review, and then today I saw that I have about 25 to review. I know I didn't set it up like that, and I'm wondering if this is a bug or a "feature". Anyone else see anything like this?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the repeat feature for reviewing. Does repeating for review work like "assigned date" or "completion date" for actions? I had assumed the former, but maybe it's the latter? That would be bad, imho.