The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What is status of promised new videos? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the introduction video "OmniFocus Basics" the last thing Ethan stated was: "We'll cover advanced features such as Start and Due Dates, Calendar Syncing and Repeating Tasks and the like in other videos". So far, I've seen one on "Perspectives" but I am hankering for the other three, especially Calendar (iCal) syncing.

I am new to OmniFocus and am still working my way through the manual. I got basic syncing down but am not finding the content in iCal particularly useful yet. I also sync iCal into an iPod - read only and have yet to figure out how best to format tasks to make viewing on the iPod effective.

I've been looking forward to these as well, since the first one appeared.

An updated manual would be nice too.

Any date for when we could expect to see them?

Many thanks,

Since the release of OmniFocus for the iPhone, myself and the other support ninjas got slammed pretty hard. I've hired a couple more, though, and we're now working on the accumulated email backlog.

Once that's taken care of, producing more movies is one of the things we'd like to work on. I don't have a hard date for you, but you can rest assured that this has only been delayed, not abandoned. :-)