The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to work with OmniFocus data on a PC Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just started working in a new office that requires me to work on a PC. So does anyone know of some efficient way that I can move the data form my OmniFocus library on my Mac to my work PC so that I can not only see what projects I need to be working on that day but also so I can edit my projects and process my inbox and things and then "re-import" all that information back into the OmniFocus library on my Mac. I have been just copying and pasting the projects into various emails that I send back and forth to myself but as you can imagine that just proves to be more work than its worth. I am hoping that there is some way to export my library to some file that can be read and edited on a PC and then can be reimported back into OmniFocus on the Mac without me needing to manually re-enter it. I really appreciate any help that anyone can provide.