The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pages often blank until I highlight with Mouse Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is this the same problem as a page displaying only a sickly sort of green background, then having to click on that page/frame to get it to load the real content?

I've been puzzled by that one, but had assumed it was over-enthusiasm from the ad-blocker. :S

Are you blocking Flash content because that is probably a site that is built wholly with a Flash back end.

I don't understand "clocking", except when it means "measuring the speed". Is that what you mean?

I'm not doing anything specific about Flash: I do have Ad Blocking set to block content "from third-party sites", so I wondered if that might be the cause of those sickly-green pages...

Just a typo - it should have said blocking, not clocking. Try disabling the ad blocking when you come across a page like that to see if it solves the problem.

As of 95443, I am having this problem, too. It happens with my plesk 7 control panel, and phpymyadmin2.6, both provided from one of my hosting companies.

I have Megazoomer installed. Switching between full page view and normal view (after loading each page!) forces to OW to redraw the page, and to display the contents.

I hope the bug is fixed soon.

I have this problem on the Nationstates.net site, and everytime I try to check my website stats, the graphs don't load. I fire up Safari for these times...

Last edited by larrinski; 2007-12-09 at 06:54 PM..

Do you think it would be possible to have a quick 5.6.1 update correcting this bug because my omniweb is now useless with so many site using frames... I have to go back to Safari or Firefox just to check my mail...

We believe this bug is fixed in the 5.7 sneaky peek builds.

Well, that's nice but it seems that the 5.7 sneaky peek has other issues (normal for a beta version). I don't want to use a browser that cannot display 25% of the websites I'm visiting (5.6) or has issues that prevent its everyday use.
I guess I'll just have to stick with Safari until the 5.7 release...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
We believe this bug is fixed in the 5.7 sneaky peek builds.
I'm afraid it isn't as my router settings page is a reproducible test case for this issue and it is still suffering from the missing content problem (I've just checked to make sure I have the latest sneaky peek and I do - v. 97255 - so it is not because I am behind the curve).