The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbie - Hiding Resources in Gantt Chart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Newbie on OmniPlan here... tried to find an answer in the forums but didn't see it so please forgive me if this is obvious. I have 2 questions:

1) once you assign resources, can you hide them so they don't display the name, effort, etc... after the task in the Gantt chart?

2) Is there a way to display the task columns on each printed page next to the Gannt chart? (I can only get it to display and print on the 1st page and then the remaining pages only contain the Gantt.

Much thanks in advance,
sherie

Last edited by SMasters; 2008-06-04 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: found answer on own to part of first post

1) In OmniPlan 1.5, choose "View Options..." from the View menu to customize what text is displayed on the gantt view.
2) No. Consider using the "View Options..." to put the task name to the left or right of the gantt bar.

Thank you! Of course, once I did what you recommended it was obvious. Duh on my part! Love OmniGraffle so hoping I can ramp on this quickly. Thanks again! (Have my first Gantt together for new client in a matter of hours here so ... so far, so good! Sure is nice not to have to boot up the Windows machine with MS Project!)