The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

licensing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a MacBook Pro that sits in the Office and a Macbook Air that travels with me. I have an Iphone and bought the Omnifocus for Iphone App. I had been using the same license for Omnifocus on both my Macbook Pro and my Macbook Air. The syncing is fantastic.
Then I upgraded to "Sneaky Peek 1.1". Now I get an error message that I am running my Macbook Air's copy unlicensed. The software recites the original license on both the Pro and the Air.
Do I need two licenses for two computers where I am the user or is this just something that is part of the sneaky peek iteration. I think I recall something like this in the OF beta days. I would pay for them, that is not the issue. I just need direction.

You should be able to run OmniFocus on two computers, just not at the same time. Make sure to quit OmniFocus on your MacBook Pro before using it on the MacBook Air and vice versa.

If the error messages persist, please contact omnifocus@omnigroup.com