The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ETA on ver 1.1 ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hola,

Wondering if you have an ETA (specific or ballpark) on the final release of 1.1?

thanks,
steve

"when it's done". Seriously, I think we're wrapping things up, but we don't have any kind of firm date for it to be final.

Whoa.... I somehow got knocked off the 1.1_sneakypeaks and onto the 1.5_alpha_sneakypeaks. (?)

I'm concerned about getting off the 1.5_alpha train TO get back to the 1.1_Final. Will the DB's be 100% compatible?

Thanks,

Jason

you didn't get " knocked Off" Omni made the decision to bump up the build number because of the increase of new features . The sneaky peeks are sometimes referred to as " alpha " but IMO they're more stable than some companies final releases are ; )

As ext555 noted, we renumbered the release because it had gotten much bigger than originally planned. So there won't be a 1.1 final, just a 1.5 final.

Um. Try reading or skimming through the release notes before or immediately after you update. They tend to tell you all sorts of useful stuff that will prevent you from getting shocked like this ;)