The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Batch Flags? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can I select a bunch of items and Flag them all in one fell swoop?

The Inspector let's me assign a Project, or Context, or Dates to all at once, but not Flags.

Any way to do this?

Select them all, and then use the blindingly obvious shift-command-L shortcut.

Note on OS X if you go to "help" in-app and type something (i.e. flag) it will often point you to all the menu commands that do what you're looking to do. This is how I re-discovered the command because that shortcut, well, lots of the OF shortcuts are arcane key combinations, probably because there are so many of them ;-)

There is also a set or clear flag entry in the contextual popup menu if you right or control click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
Select them all, and then use the blindingly obvious shift-command-L shortcut.

Note on OS X if you go to "help" in-app and type something (i.e. flag) it will often point you to all the menu commands that do what you're looking to do. This is how I re-discovered the command because that shortcut, well, lots of the OF shortcuts are arcane key combinations, probably because there are so many of them ;-)

Another way is to go to the Mac App Store and download the freeware program "Cheat Sheet"

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheat...29456740?mt=12

Open Cheat Sheet and it hides in the background. When you're in a program, hold down the Command key for a user-specified interval (3 seconds, 5 seconds, etc.) and a window will pop up showing all the hot keys that are associated with the frontmost program.