The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Applying master canvas to canvas dynamically Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know if there is a way to set or apply a master canvas from the same document or another document to a specific canvas. I would like to automate this through applescript and i'm running into some road blocks.

here is what i was thinking.

Code:
set master of canvas 2 of myDocument to master 2
This isn't working, maybe im referencing the master wrong. not sure. Any insight would be awesome. thanks

Hi,

You have to reference the master 1 or 2 with its document.
So try this.

tell application "OmniGraffle Professional 4"
set fw to front window
set fd to fw's document
-- set shown canvas master
set fw's canvas's master to fd's master 1
-- set a specific Canvas of document to a master
set fd's canvas 1's master to fd's master 1
end tell
Best Regards