The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OW won't download completely Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clytie
Mindflayer, I just had the same experience with the new beta (5.5.1b1), getting only 2.5 MB out of 10.x MB, so I clicked on your ICQ symbol and sent that info and my IP. I hope you got it. Nothing happened when I sent the message, except I got an ICQ "search for people" page.

I'm about to try the alternative download link.
I did not get the ICQ. Well, to be fair, I might have but I have been getting a lot of spim on it, so unless I see a message that says, 'Hey, I got your UIN from so-and-so', I ignore it. Sounds like the alternative site worked. Still curious as to why you can't get to it - I have friends in Australia and New Zealand, and they can.