The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Email action, PDF attachments, Note Search: Missing features? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack.n View Post

As far as PDF attachments are concerned, you say this feature works but I am unable to do it. 1) I add a PDF attachment to a note in Omnifocus on my Macbook Pro (being careful to include the actual file - not just a link to it.). I sync (to Mobile Me). When I sync with my other Mac, the PDF attachment is there. But when I sync with the iPad, there is no PDF attachment. Photos and voice recordings work fine.
PDF and other document attachments should sync fine and able to open them in OF. I've tried a number of them and they work fine. Now you have to embed them into the note, not merely create the link. The latter won't transfer, and you won't be able to open them in the iPad.