The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript to get all tasks (when focused) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I don't know much about AppleScripting and I thought I'd ask some pointers here. I have a developer background though, so the only thing I'm unfamiliar with is the syntax and how the APIs work.

I started using Pomodoro (http://pomodoro.ugolandini.com/) and for OmniFocus integration I'll need better way to retrieve the tasks. The default implementation retrieves only due or flagged items. This can be changed simply by replacing a bundled AppleScript, so the only problem for me is how to use AppleScript.

Any pointers on how could I retrieve all of the tasks when focused? Thanks in advance!