The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A Now Up to Date (NUD) Refugee's Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have suffered with the bugs of NUD way too long!
However before leaping into the OF pond I am trying to find out if taking on the OF challenges will accomplish what we need.

We have 4 Macs in the office and two at home. One office Mac is just for backup control of the network area storage unit and could be running OF full time if needed. I have a .Mac account (which has converted to Mobile Me).

Can I have OF on both of my assistant’s computers, as well as my Mac and iPhone; so all three of us have access and can make changes and updates?
If so, can each of us have private projects as well?

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=8841

As mentioned in that thread, OmniFocus is really a single-user application. You could use some mail rules to make it easy to quickly add actions you receive from co-workers to OmniFocus, but there's no direct transfer of tasks.