The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import Row Numbers from Outliner via Diagram Style? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there some way to have objects created via a Diagram Style in Graffle auto-numbered based on the row numbers from the original Outliner document?

If not, consider it a feature request!

Let me second this feature request.

I don't think there is a way to do this currently. There was a note somewhere on Google that Omni had this as an existing feature request in 2006 but it doesn't seem to have materialized in Graffle 5.

This would make Graffle an indespensible tool for information architects everywhere!

I am sure there are loads of other IAs and UX people out there who would love this feature!

OG Pro rocks!

:)

Mark