The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will omniplan ever sync with omnifocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think it would be a sick feature anyone with a scoop?

I would love to see this also.

Users have been asking for Omnifocus / Omniplan / Omnioutliner integration for years.

There is little indication from Omni that will ever happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiDelt View Post
I think it would be a sick feature anyone with a scoop?
We've been working on this for a while; here's the latest update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
OmniPlan has been ready to integrate with OmniFocus since OmniPlan v2.0; the work that remains to be done is now on the OmniFocus side. (To get a sense of how this will work from the OmniPlan side, you can sync OmniPlan with CalDAV calendars.)

Right now, our top priority for OmniFocus is updating the Mac app to add a Forecast view and to refresh the user experience (so it won't seem so out-of-date compared to its iOS editions); once that work is finished (perhaps early 2013?) we plan to work on integration between OmniFocus and OmniPlan.

Hi, in Omniplan select a task, or project. Then make a clip (see Clippings in Omnifocus preferences for details) and in Omnifocus it appears as a project, with all the Omniplan info. Sync this to my iPhone or iPad and on the road I can see my original Omniplan projects and/or tasks.