The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cannot assign shortcut to clipping services after upgrading to Snow Leopard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I looked for a specific thread on this but didn't find one. Here's the problem:

After upgrading to Snow Leopard and updating OF to 1.7.5 I am unable to assign a shortcut for clipping services from within OF.

The service itself works fine (I can right click an email and run the service with no problem) but when I try to enter a keyboard shortcut in OF preferences, it will not "stick" (the window remains blank). The shortcut I would like to set up is cmd+shift+T (worked in previous versions) but I've also tried all kinds of combinations and none worked. Also, when I check the keyboard preferences, it doesn't show up there, either.

I would appreciate any help