The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Having problems w\project selection Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In an attempt to make processing my inbox more efficient and be able to see the entire folder\subfolder\project in the "pop up" project selection box, I shortened the titles of my various folders, sub folders and projects from the full words to just initials. (As there doesn't seem to be a way to stretch\expand the size of the project selection box) In project view, the folders\subfolders\projects reflect the changed\shortened descriptions.
But, when I try to process and select a project, I am the lo stuck ng des with the original long titles. Example I changed my main business folder to the initial "B", the change took in the project view, but it still shows the full word "business" in the project selection box.

Does anybody know how to either get this change in spelling to take\sync? It is causing big problems as I cannot see several important titles in the middle of the project selection window, which makes my processing a nightmare. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

That is very strange. As far as I know, the project title is the project title. There shouldn't be a short version one place and a long version somewhere else.

One of our support ninjas can probably sort this out one-on-one better than I can trouble-shoot here. You can email or call them. omnifocus@omnigroup.com or 800 315 6664 They can walk you through resetting the cache and may have other ideas that might help.