The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RSS feeds in 5.5sp4? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just started using the sneaky peek last night, and this morning I've found that OW seems to be ignoring my commands to check my news feeds folder (where I've collected all my RSS feeds) for changes — nothing happens at all. Is this a feature that has yet to be implemented? A bug?

My RSS bookmarks have functioned fine through all the SPs. I only have three though.

I believe there may be a bug here, I've run into similar problems. We will look into it!

I have now started having this issue in SP5.

Has anybody else have their RSS feeds duplicated in the Dock Menu? This is with SP6.

I haven't had duplicated feeds, but the original problem of not being able to get updates has not been fixed yet (SP7).

Is there any news on this front? I know there's a lot of features that need tuning with the SPs, so I don't want to sound impatient, but RSS is effectively not working at all for me – the only time I can get OW to check SOME of my new feeds is if I relaunch the app a day after last launching it. It's a little frustrating to have to open 5.1.3 just to update my news feeds, then quit and relaunch the SP to load the pages, since the SPs are blazing fast compared to 5.1! (This is EXACTLY why I refuse to get one of those standalone feed readers... the browser should do it for you!)