The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing pictures in Org Chart (extras) boxes? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi: I'm using the Org Chart (extras) diagram style. The one with the pictures of dragonflies, butterflies, gingerbread men and parrots.

Q1: Can I change the above images in the boxes for each person? (I was thinking a little head shot of the person would be nice.)

Q2: If no to Q1, can I make all the boxes have the generic "head and shoulders" image that appears on level three of the org chart?

Tx,
Matt.

I may have found it... from the Style:Image panel it looks like you can select an image for each org chart box.

I'm about to try it and will report back.

yep that worked.