The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing documents with (multiple) columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I wonder if it's a bug or just me not knowing how to do it: I want to print-to-pdf (or even only preview) an omni outliner document with multiple columns (9), but all I get is a cropped view of the document with some of the middle columns... I tried all different options in the print dialogue but it doesn't change anything! Only when I remove all the columns (!) printing to pdf works just fine. Any tips? I read that there are remaining printing issues with Omni Outliner that urgently need to be fixed in order to compete with products like TAO ...

Hi there, sorry you're having trouble printing to PDF. If you could please send a copy of your file and perhaps a copy of the PDF you get to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com we'll gladly help you figure out what's going on. Thanks!