The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Active Contexts" showing with no "available" actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm pretty sure this must be a bug and not by design, because otherwise it completely messes up my workflow!

In 95365, "Active Contexts" only showed contexts which had actions in them you can do, that is they were "available" or "next".

But now in 95492, "Active Contexts" appear to be showing me the same set of contexts as "Available Contexts" which is not useful to me at all!

Can someone confirm this please?

Thanks.

Confirmed. Send a note to the tech support elves.

Done! Thanks for the confirmation.

(Grumbling off to the corner.)

This was almost certainly broken by my fix for <bug://bugs/41967> (Context does not at first appear under Active filter when the context's parent does not have any actions assigned to it), but I don't yet see how...

Oops; should be fixed in 95577. =)

Nope, this piece is (still?) broken in 96262:

* Context (contains action)
** Context 2 (contains no action)

shows both contexts. This seems the opposite of

Quote:
Fixed the 'Active' Context filter. This wasn't correctly showing leaf contexts with available actions if their parent context had no
actions. I sure thought I fixed this a while ago...

[OG #246599]