The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import from Opera Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone point me in the right direction of how to import all my bookmarks from Opera 9 into Omni5.5?

I have to say yet again I am so impressed with SP15.What a tremendous improvement in speed etc. I may start dumping all the others.

I used Bookit (a bookmark synchronizer) which only works with omniweb when the "sync bookmarks" preference is activated. It imported all my bookmarks from opera (including everything in my personal bar...however I cant seem to change them or edit them in omniweb's bookmarks page..so its not perfect, but all my bookmarks ARE transferred over.