The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating Flow with OmniFocus - Audiobook feedback request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
All 5 review copies of the audiobook version of Creating Flow with OmniFocus: Mastering Productivity have now been given away. Hopefully, it will be done soon.

Thanks!
- Kourosh

Last edited by Kourosh; 2012-01-11 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Request for feedback volunteers received

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourosh View Post
All 5 review copies of the audiobook version of Creating Flow with OmniFocus: Mastering Productivity have now been given away. Hopefully, it will be done soon.

Thanks!
- Kourosh
Will this be available on audible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorhudson View Post
Will this be available on audible?
That's a good question. Presently, I have it set as a zip file that includes a large image list in pdf, epub, and mobi formats. If I can similarly set it up in audible, I can certainly look into it.

Quote:
That's a good question. Presently, I have it set as a zip file that includes a large image list in pdf, epub, and mobi formats. If I can similarly set it up in audible, I can certainly look into it.
Any news about audible?

Hi Brain,

I've decided against it for the time being. Would you prefer it from audible?

- Kourosh

Quote:
Hi Brain,

I've decided against it for the time being. Would you prefer it from audible?

- Kourosh

I would prefer from audible only because I subscribe audible. But, if it won't show up on audible I will buy from your website next month.