The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New bug ? as of 583 with dock icon list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
is anyone else seeing this ? Right click on dock icon , choose a context from list of actions due , it opens another OF window with " no context " selected every time .

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing. Have you sent a message to the Ninjas?

Yes I have

and it's still there as of 586

Ok .. I thought this might be the case , if you turn on the notifications in the sidebar , this behavior is not present . You only see it when sidebar notifiers are turned off . Menu-bar doesn't matter .

geesh ! never mind all that .. it only fixes the currently open window .. the behavior comes right back again the next time .. definitely a bug .

Last edited by ext555; 2007-12-04 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: found yet another piece of info

Should be fixed in 95634. Thanks!

definitely fixed ! thanks much : )