The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Toggle from "Contexts" to the "Project the Entry belongs to"?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Often when I am working through items in the Contexts view I need to see the item in its full context as part of its Project.

Is there an easy way to toggle the Mode/Perspective to show the line item I am working on in the Project view?

I have more than 55 Projects, so getting to that particular item in the project view can be time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrytus View Post
Is there an easy way to toggle the Mode/Perspective to show the line item I am working on in the Project view?

No, there's not one.

There's three.
1) menu: View > Show in Planning mode
2) press Switch button on toolbar (may have to customize toolbar to add it)
3) keyboard: Option-Cmd-R