The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Adjust brower window for a wide frameset Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Clicking OmniWeb's green window button does a great job of expanding a window (height and/or width) to show the complete content of a normal page.

However, when the page contains a frameset, the green button in OmniWeb 5.6sp4 only makes the window taller, never any wider, even if a frame has horizontal scroll bar.

Case in point: FileMaker Pro 8.5 Advanced generates Database Design Reports in HTML format, with pages displayed in a 2-frame frameset. The narrow, left frame has navigation links, and the right frame has wide report tables. Each time I open one of these reports, I have to move the OmniWeb window to the left side of my screen and manually increase the width of the window. It would be so nice if I could simply click the green button and get a full screen window.

[copy of formal feedback]