The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import from Kinkless lacks Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hmm. I've gotta be doing something wrong. I'm using OF from imported kGTD and when I mess up or there's problem I was just deleting Projects & Contexts and re-importing. A couple of builds back I noticed the Contexts weren't coming over. So I reloaded a backup and deleted just the Projects.

Now I see that the link isn't there between Projects and Contexts.

Any idea of to get the import to work or maybe just start over & uninstall OF?

Craig
build 95760

Check the contexts of every item and if there is a project with no entries in kinkless.
Then add a context form the existing ones and add a dummy item to the projext and try to import again.
I had the same problem and this fixed it.