The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

REVERSE Axis Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I searched for this topic with no luck so I'm assuming no one else has asked this question yet. Is it possible to reverse either the X or Y axis or both? I'd like to display my values in reverse order.

Thanks!

We've got a feature request open in the database and I'll add this vote. If you've got more specific feedback or more requests, feel free to email us; including an example file is even better!

I got so fed up with Numbers and Excel that I bought a license today and definitely need this. A common use case (among some of us) is a plot of pressure coefficient (Cp) on an airfoil or wing. We aerospace types plot (-)Cp up because Cp is negative on the top of a wing, and we like to look at the plots oriented physically. So not being able to do this is a big impediment.