The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cannot add folder to Library Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
PB G4, Mac OS X 10.4.10, OF Build 94800:

I cannot add a folder to the Library. When I select the Library and choose "Add Folder" from the "Structure" menu nothing happens. I currently just have one folder inside the Library. If, on the other hand, I select that folder and try to add a folder within it it works. Then if I try to move that newly created folder up a level by dragging it to the Library icon to make it a sibling rather than a child of the sole existing folder, it disappears.

I haven't seen anything written about this, and I assume it is pretty basic functionality, so I am wondering if this is a bug or if I am missing a concept.