The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync with Exchange tasks (so it will get to my blackberry) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I am oh so close to ditching outlook and going Mac full-tllt-boogie. My last hurdle is my reliance on Outlook's tasks for GTD.

I have the following config:
  • Snow Leopard
  • Blackberry
  • Exchange Connectivity

I have had no problems getting exchange to pull through all mail, calendar, notes, and tasks.

If I can somehow get OmniFocus over to the tasks folder that was created when I synced with Exchange, it would go to my blackberry, etc.

Does anybody know how to get OF to sync the tasks in a different calendar than the remote one (this minor little tweak would save you from ever having to THINK about writing a blackberry app).

All help from anyone appreciated.

I have no completed update to Project server 2010, this means all enterprise tasks sync directly with exchange, and thus with iCal. I get beautifully organized separate task lists for each enterprise project I am currently assigned tasks in. I desperately need a way to synchronize this with omnifocus.