The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Overdue actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm looking at a list of actions for an OF project, several of which are overdue. However, there seems to be no indication that they are overdue -- the color or style of the font has not changed, nor was any sort of notification sent. I had to go into the inspector by hand and check for the due date. Is this something that has not yet been implemented, or am I doing something wrong?

hardcoreUFO: I think it hasn't been implemented.

However, to see what's overdue and what's coming up, switch to Context view and group (the {} popup filter) by due date. Voilą, a list of your task due dates.

At present, tasks do not inherit project due dates, so the group by due date feature applies only if you've given each task a due date (which you can easily do by selecting multiple tasks and then using the date inspector). I think Ken said in another thread that they're working on having start and due dates inherited.

Yes, more styles will be added sometime soon.