The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keyboard shortcut for Clean Up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This might be considered evil by some, but I thought I'd suggest it in case other people found it useful. I set the keyboard shortcut for "Clean Up" in OmniFocus to cmd-s. I dunno, it just made sense to me, and cmd-s wasn't being used for anything else, since you can't save.

I'm afraid I don't understand. Cleanup is already set to Cmd-K. Short of a left-handed rather than a right-handed one-handed key combination, what did you gain by remapping it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwalthour View Post
I'm afraid I don't understand. Cleanup is already set to Cmd-K. Short of a left-handed rather than a right-handed one-handed key combination, what did you gain by remapping it?
I found myself hitting cmd-s reflexively when I was done "editing" in OF, the way I do in word, or OmniGraffle, or any other Mac program when I want to save the current state. So it turned existing muscle memory into something useful. In other words, in my mind "Clean Up" is the OF equivalent of "Save."