The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No iCal sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

Been using OF for quite a while, but just decided to set up iCal sync. I dragged my contexts to the proper calendars, but no ToDos show up in iCal!

I'm using Leopard on a MacBook Pro, and haven't been able to find out what the problem is. Any of you gurus have advice?

PS: I've reset sync via Terminal and disabled the birthday calendar as well.

Thanks!

Last edited by workinprogress; 2008-08-20 at 11:58 AM..

Having a similar problem. I get "unable to synchronize actions" error message. Hope somebody can help both of us!