The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Job Postings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Smarter-Than-Your-Average-Bears Only Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a wonderful client/(a company) that is seeking to add a Cocoa / Objective C savvy individual. They hire super stars that have super smarts. . . if you like to work with smart people, this might be the opportunity of a lifetime. For the scoop, you can email or call me anytime.

Melissa Holmes – Senior Technical Recruiter
9200 Indian Creek Parkway, Overland Park, Kansas, 66210
O: 913.339.9200 x2312 Melissa.Holmes@lrs.com www.lrs.com

LRS Who?

Yes, LRS "does" software and I see .NET people. However, LRS also has over 25 years of consulting experience (you know, that other division) and provides a variety of consulting services to our customers alone and in partnership with others --including helping them obtain best in class resources when they ask nicely.

P.S. I hired an Android for dinner. Guess what's for dessert?