The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb Engineers: X-Cellent Job! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Greetings:

Somehow, please send this out to the desk of ALL unsung OmniWeb engineers!

I am pleased as punch by 5.9.2! Thanks for implementing all these user ideas and the new speed engine! It really shows! I am about finally putting Firefox aside as my primary browser. I'll be combing thru for any nips and tucks but it won't dilute my pleasure of this version!

Even though Omniweb's now freeware, it'd be neat if I could see my registered name from before up on the "About OmniWeb" window. Is that possible?

Thanks and keep up the GREAT work!

James Greenidge

Congratulations to the OmniWeb developers who have made such huge progress in such little time !

It is indeed remarkable that so many improvements have been made in just a month !

If I may interject here a little request: please implement the "search" that is similar to that of Firefox and Safari.

Thank you very much for the great work, and I look forward to OW 6.0.
CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Greenidge View Post
Even though Omniweb's now freeware, it'd be neat if I could see my registered name from before up on the "About OmniWeb" window. Is that possible?
Unfortunately we removed all the licensing code from OmniWeb. So it doesn't know how to do this any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caugusto View Post
If I may interject here a little request: please implement the "search" that is similar to that of Firefox and Safari.
CA
We do hope to improve Find / Search on pages in the future. But probably not before 6.0. Thanks!

OMFG 5.9.2 rocks!

OmniWeb forever!!!