The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Entry keeping past projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I didn't notice this until I went through & trimmed up my project list. But after marketing complete some projects, pausing other projects, and marking others as dropped... I noticed that the projects are still in my Quick Entry box! They are greyed, so this is probably not a bug.. but a purposeful reason for them still being there. Not sure if this is changeable, as I would just like my active projects to be in the Quick Entry box when I type through.

Thank you!
- Jesse

My memory is that it is just the on hold projects that show up in the quick match, probably so you can drop actions that you think of into projects even though they’re on hold.

That's it! Thank you!!