The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Congrats on the progress... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just wanted to send some thanks to everyone who's involved in developing OmniFocus. I haven't been the best of beta testers, only occasionally sending in bug reports and requests, but things have been running very smoothly for me. Since my first download the program has greatly improved my life. I had a day off today and really got to play with the changes made over the past few months and I must say it's looking pretty polished. I plan on compiling a list of suggestions soon, but all in all I must say I'm very impressed and even without any improvements would say it's worth my money. Thanks to all the developers and beta testers.