The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where download OF beta Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey

Maybe I'm stupid or my english is not good enough.

I'm registerd in mailing list some hours ago but I cannot find a link to download the OF beta.

Jochen (.de)

Hi,
I've been on the list since January. Still waiting.

Apparently Omni are sending out the links in batches, on a first-registered-first-served basis, to avoid being swamped with feedback....

patience is a virtue :-)

Thanks

Now I understand.

FIRST IN > FIRST OUT ;-)

Jochen (.de)

If it helps to have a data point, I joined the beta announce mailing list on 27 January and received my sneaky peek invitation 43 hours ago.

I joined on January 17th, but still no sneaky peek...

Bushford - I checked our mailing list software; you are subscribed to the list and we have you in the queue for a beta invite when we have room. Not sure why your invite hasn't gone out yet, but we'll get you in as soon as we can.

There was a glitch in our system with the mailing list subscription dates. We just sent out more invitations and at this point anyone who subscribed to the list before February 1st should have gotten an invitation. In addition, about 20 lucky people who subscribed in the last week were accidently given invitations. Congrats! It's your lucky day! Sorry to those who are still waiting. At this point we probably won't be sending out any more invitations until next week.

Michelle

this may be the only time I wish I'd kept my mailing list activation email. I have no idea when I signed up... I just know it was as soon as I heard about omnifocus. :(

Is there a way to check and see if I'm on the mailing list for a beta? I thought I signed up for this weeks ago but can't find the post.

Stephen Chakwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakwin
Is there a way to check and see if I'm on the mailing list for a beta?
You can check whether you're on the list by going to the omnifocus-beta-announce options page and asking the list to mail you your password.