The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating project with somewhat varying actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a repeating project where a great deal of the actions are the same, but a fair number need to get deleted for the current instance, but not necessarily for the next iteration.

Annual purchasing (spend down the budget)
Duplicate spreadsheet template, and enter current year.
Determine total amount to spend.
Buy any available Omni upgrades.
If I'm current with Omni software versions, I need to delete the third action. Since I want to keep the third action for next year's project, does anyone have a way to handle this?

Mark the project complete, then go back and delete the unwanted action from the completed project.

Thank you!