The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Support for 'Focus' and 'Perspective' ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am experimenting with the trial desktop version and need some information on the iPhone version.

Currently, I have a few high level folders in my OF desktop - Home, Work, Family, Travel & Entertainment that I use to effectively manage functional area's of my life . On the desktop, I can easily 'Focus' on any of these folder's.

Now, is it possible to do the same on OF iPhone - constrain the 'Focus' to a particular folder or constraining the OF to a defined 'Perspective'. If possible, will this setting also apply to calendar notification and alerts?

This is very important to me because, I have one desktop OF and 2 iPhones - one for me and the other for my wife and I want all but the 'Work' folder available on my wife's iPhone at all times.

Additionally, applying the GTD principles to my life, when on vacation, I do not want to be bothered with 'Home, Family & Work' and I want to 'Focus' on travel & entertainment or a similar constrained 'Perspective'.

This it me is very important and I would like to know if I can do this on OF for iPhone.

Thanks.